Paddling Programs at the BDBC
The Belleville Dragon Boat Club is pleased to offer both Dragon Boating and a Kayak Program this year.
Dragon Boating Programs
- Commencing May 2, 2022
- Fitness Program - Monday and Wednesday Evenings
- Recreational Program - Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
- *A race crew will be formed if sufficient interest and will train on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
- Paddles and personal flotation devices supplied.
- The club house is located at Victoria Park in Belleville. Teams depart the dock promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Just choose the program that suits your experience level and come out for fun on the water.
- The club offers two free paddling sessions to all new or interested paddlers; simply show up at the club house on Monday or Wednesday night approximately 15 to 20 minutes prior to team departure to receive your orientation and fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Commencing June 1, 2022 – limited spots available and they will be filled as registration and payment is received.
- Morning Program: Tuesday OR Thursday (9:00 a.m.)
- Evening Program: Tuesday OR Thursday (6:00pm)
- Boats, paddles and personal flotation devices supplied.
- Just choose a program and day that suits your needs and come out for fun on the water.
The 2022 Season Membership Fees are as follows
- Full Membership for a dragon boat program: $200
- Full Membership for the kayaking program: $125
- Student Fee: $70 (must provide proof of full-time enrollment in school)
- Equipment for dragon boating (paddle & personal flotation device)
- Equipment for kayaking (boat, paddle & personal flotation device)
- Great workout & health benefits
- Fun on the water
- Dry land training
- Sense of accomplishment
- Great friendships
All participants must complete a registration form and sign a waiver.
BDBC Membership Registration Form Download
BDBC Membership Waiver Form Download